From the home of the Beatles, to the winding streets and historical fortress of Edinburgh Castle and onwards to the magnificent Gateshead Millennium Bridge.
Starting in the historical port of Liverpool, the heart of the tour takes you to Edinburgh. With its Georgian buildings, spires and monuments through to the designer stores and pavement cafes, Edinburgh is the place everyone wants to be.The last stop of Newcastle allows you to soak up its dazzling culture in the city centre and its iconic Angel of the North monument meaning there is plenty to see and do in the city on the Tyne.
- Saturday 24th - Tuesday 27th May 2014
- Discover Liverpool, Edinburgh & Newcastle
- Exclusive partnership with Thomson Cruises
- 3 night cruise
- Full-Board dining
- Twin berth cabins
- Gratuities - no need to tip!
- Top classs on-board activites and entertainment
- Port Taxes
- World Care fund