This dynamic city, the Capital of Bavaria is a key industrial and business centre.
- Media at the Bavaria Film City
- German design and engineering at BMW Museum and BMW World
- Allianz Arena, home to Bayern Munich
- Developments in science and technology at the Deutsches Museum
- Return flights UK to Munich
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Half board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tips for travelling around Munich
The excellent Public Transport system is a great way to get around the city. To save time on arrival we can get transport tickets for your group before you travel.
Much of the city centre is pedestrianised to be explored on foot.
Half or full day guides can be arranged on request.
We can arrange coach hire for your party for visits inside or outside the city.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £1228 per student.Based on a 7 day, 5 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £322 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling October 2018
- Typically £762 per student.Based on a 5 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018