Experience the rapid economic growth and change the city of Shanghai has undergone in just a few decades.
- The futuristic skyline of The Pudong Financial District
- Global industry at the Volkswagen factory
- Traditional China in Suzhou, city of canals
- Industrial growth and prosperity at Huaxi model village
- Travel, including transportation to excursions
- City guide throughout the tour
- Excursion entrance fees and driver/guide gratuities
- Full board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, Visa cost is not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Top tips for travelling around Shanghai
Breakfast is an international buffet at your hotel. Lunch and evening meals are taken at various restaurants with Chinese dishes. Practice your chopstick technique before you travel!
You will need a visa to travel to China. We can help with this and organise a group visa through our agent in China.
A friendly guide will be with you throughout the tour to assist and ensure all arrangements run smoothly.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £1398 per student.Based on a 8 day, 6 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £1263 per student.Based on an 8 day, 6 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £1355 per student.Based on a 9 day, 7 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018