Students can enjoy the magical rides, shows and attractions of Disneyland® Paris and its fun, educational workshops
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show spectacular
- Rides such as Space Mountain, Indiana Jones and the Tower of Terror
- Don't miss Disney's world famous parade
- Meet all your favourite Disney characters
- All travel by British touring coach
- Return Channel crossing
- Half board accommodation and insurance
- Day Pass for Disneyland or Studios Park
- 1 teacher place for every 8 students
- Other excursion entrance fees not included
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Disneyland® Paris has so much to offer students of all disciplines, whether they’re musicians looking for fantastic experience playing to an audience; language scholars wanting to practise their conversation skills; or business and economics students interested in learning about the operation of a major tourism operation. Oh, and apparently they have rollercoasters there too.
Those helpful people at Disney now provide a wide selection of educational materials to support learning outside the classroom. These range from workbooks that can be tailored to meet the needs of different year groups, to videoclips suitable for display on whiteboards. Covering subjects such as art & design, technology, music and modern foreign languages, these are excellent accompaniments for cross-curricular school trips, because they encompass not only in-resort coursework but also pre-departure preparation, and assessment on return – a comprehensive package.
Arranging meals for large groups of students can sometimes be difficult – at Disneyland®Paris it couldn’t be easier. There’s plenty of choice for venues, and Travelbound can arrange meal vouchers in advance. Hopper-tickets that give access to both parks are also available.
Because of the parks’ proximity to Paris, it’s very easy to combine one or two days at Disney with some time spent exploring the city’s many highlights. Popular excursions that are often combined with a school trip to Disneyland® Paris include a boat trip along the Seine, which takes in many of the important cultural and historical sights; including the iconic structure of the Eiffel Tower. Visit the Louvre, where students will marvel at one of the world’s finest collections of artworks such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £188 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £355 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling June 2018
- Typically £398 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling June 2018