Paris is the classic school trip – so near yet so charmingly different in culture, your students won’t forget it
- A view of the city from Tour Montparnasse
- A sightseeing cruise down the River Seine
- The Musée de Louvre, largest museum in the world
- The mirror-dome omnimax cinema at Cité des Sciences
- All travel by British touring coach
- Return Channel crossing
- Accommodation, half board
- 1 teacher place for every 8 students
- Excursion entrance fees not included
Suggested itinerary for School groups
A cross-curricular school trip to Paris has become almost a rite of passage for UK students. Just a short hop across the Channel opens up a world of artistic, cultural and historical experiences that remain with people for the rest of their lives. Reinvigorate your students’ confidence in using their language skills, and enhance their learning outside the classroom, against the backdrop of one of Europe’s most attractive destinations.
Evening tours are often preferred, when the city is illuminated by bright lights, transforming it into a giant work of art.
The Eiffel Tower is one of the world’s most recognisable landmarks, and during the Nazi occupation it was said to be the only part of France that Hitler was unable to conquer, the French having cut the lift cables. If you don’t fancy the queues here, why not try the Tour Montparnasse instead? The rooftop terrace provides similarly spectacular views of the city, along with interpretive guides to help students expand their understanding of Paris.
Wander the streets of bohemian Montmartre, stopping off for a drink or croissant in one of the many cafés and taking in the artistic vibes. Once suitably inspired, we suggest an exploration of the Louvre, the world’s most visited museum which houses almost 35,000 examples of sculpture, painting, ceramics and antiquities from the dawn of mankind to the present day.
And then there is the Stade de France, the country’s national stadium and a work of technical brilliance. The always-popular guided tours of the stadium include a walk alongside the pitch and a visit to the famous changing rooms, designed by Michael Platini himself.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £312 per student.Based on a 2 night tour for 35 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £188 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £298 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018