Seville is a historic city brimming with amazing architecture, art and culture.
- The impressive gothic Cathedral and Giralda
- The Moorish Royal Palace – Real Alcazar
- Photo opportunities at the colourful Plaza de Espana
- Andalucian Flamenco show and Tapas evening
- Return flights UK to Seville
- Return overseas airport coach transfers
- Half board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note: Suggested excursions and entrance fees not included.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £310 per student.Based on a 4 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling September 2018
- Typically £361 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £363 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling March 2018