This is a great educational city destination with so much for groups to see and experience.
- Futuristic architecture of the City of Arts and Sciences
- Hands-on activities at the Principe Felipe Science Museum
- The historic Plaza de la Virgen and the old town
- Vibrancy of the Central Market, one of the oldest in Europe
- Return flights UK to Valencia
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Half board ccommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tour operator’s top tips
A great place to visit at any time of year, packed with educational visitor attractions and a manageable size to walk around. The Central Market is amazing and the contrast of the medieval and modern is really interesting.
Maria Gaillez, Tour Co-ordinator
Tips for travelling around Valencia with students
The old city is walkable and the efficient public transport system gives access the City of Arts and Sciences is a great way to get around the city.
It’s great to explore parts of the city on foot and you get to experience so much more.
We can book half- or full-day guides to enhance your experience in Valencia. You may wish to theme your visit to a specific subject such as art or science.
We can arrange coach hire for your party for visits outside the city. This can be to Terra Mítica theme park (seasonal opening). Another popular option is the Hop-on Hop-off Tourist Bus which connects the major tourist sites. We can get tickets before you travel.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £322 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling October 2018
- Typically £322 per student.Based on 4 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £361 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018