Barcelona is a vibrant city with a rich gastronomic tradition and colourful food markets.
- Return flights UK to Barcelona or Girona
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Half board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tips for travelling around Barcelona with students
The excellent Public Transport system including bus and metro is a great way to get around the city.
It’s great to explore parts of the city on foot and you get to experience so much more. Our accommodations are usually centrally located.This is the only way to explore the pedestrianised narrow streets of the Gothic quarter.
We can book a half or full day guides to enhance your experience in Barcelona.
We can arrange coach hire for your party for visits inside or outside the city. Our groups often request coach hire to visit Portaventura theme park, Figueres and the Dali Museum, Montserrat and the vineyards. Another popular option is the Hop on Hop off Tourist Bus which connects the major tourist sites. We can get tickets before you travel.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £542 per student.Based on a 4 day, 3 night tour for 20 students and 2 adults, travelling February 2018
- Typically £361 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £232 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling March 2018