These two major US cities are packed with educational experiences to enrich your history tour.
- Independence Hall, birthplace of modern America in Philadelphia
- Freedom Rising show at the National Constitution Center Philadelphia
- Guided visit of the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.
- Smithsonian American History Museum Washington, D.C.
- Return flights UK to Philadelphia/Washington, D.C. to UK
- Return airport coach transfers to your accommodation
- Transfer between Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. via Gettysburg
- Accommodation, room only
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note: Activities and excursion entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tips for travelling around Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. with students
Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. both have excellent public transport systems for conveniently getting round the city.
We can arrange coaches if you wish to tour the city sites in the comfort of your own coach or tickets for the Hop on Hop Off bus tour.
With so much to see and do in Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. we will work with you to plan your tour and pre-book all your excursions and activities. Entrance fees for many visits can be pre-paid before travel.
We can book half or full day guides to enhance your experience for walking tours or coach tours.
We can arrange breakfast in your hotel (if available) or in a local café. Evening meals can be pre-booked at restaurants or themed restaurants such as The Hard Rock Café in both Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £838 per student.Based on a 5 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £1618 per student.Based on and 6 day, 4 night tour for 30 students, travelling October 2018
- Typically £762 per student.Based on a 5 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018