Students will be immersed in a Costa Rican experience taking them from the Central Valley to the Gandoca Coast.
- Help with a host of important projects and discover more about the turtles' natural habitat
- Learn how to surf in the exotic and tranquil Junquillal
- Discover the colourful city of San José
- Return flights from a London airport
- All current taxes and surcharges
- Hostel accommodation with breakfast included
- Meals: As specified in the programme
- Transport: Private transportation
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Activities: As mentioned in the program with entrance fees
- 1 leader free for 10 paying passengers
- 24 hours assistance and support
Sample itinerary for University and College groups (not included in the guide price)
Tips for travelling around Costa Rica with students
Learn some basic Spanish phrases to converse with the locals.
Don’t forget to bring your camera for the endless photo opportunities!
Ensure that you pack appropriate clothing, sun cream and mosquito repellent.