Experience Thailand’s impressive temples and tropical beaches
- Explore Wat Poh; the most extensive temple in Bangkok
- Visit the magnificent holy temple of Wat Phra; located near the top of Doi Suthep
- Undertake a volunteering programme at the Elephant Nature Park
- Flight from a London airport
- 3 star accommodation (including meals specified in the programme)
- 1 week at the Elephant Nature Park
- Private transportation, including return train Bangkok-Chiang Mai
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Transfers, local visits and excursions as per the itinerary
- 1 leader free for 10 paying passengers
Sample itinerary for University and College groups (not included in the guide price)
Day 5 - 10
Tour Operator's Top Tips
Make sure you have a fixed price before you get in a tuk tuk.
Never pay full price for anything in the markets, make sure you barter!
Eat the local street food; it’s cheap and tastes awesome!