Perform in the city which has been at the centre of Christianity for over 2,000 years.
- Renaissance splendour at the Vatican, Centre of the Catholic Church
- The Colosseum, the world’s largest amphitheatre
- Singing at Mass in St Peter’s Basilica
- The city’s eerie underground burial chambers
- Return flights UK to Rome
- Return airport coach transfer in Italy
- Half board accommodation
- Organisation of 3 sacred performances incl. all hire costs & local publicty
- Services of a local concert assistant
- Travel insurance
Suggested itinerary for Music groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tour co-ordinator’s tip:
Demand is high for performances in the main city churches, especially the Vatican, so it is essential to book your trip as early as possible to have the best choice of venues.
Head of Music and Concert Tours
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip