Music Tours Admin Executive
An exciting opportunity in the role of Music Tours Admin Executive has become available within the Travelbound Music and Concerts Tours Team. Sitting in the Education Division of TUI plc, we are dedicated to arranging specialist music and performance tours and are a small team who require a strong and enthusiastic team player.
• To manage all aspects of customer service and tour operations from confirmation of booking to point of departure. You will liaise with clients, coach companies, hoteliers, concert venues, restaurants and attractions servicing our clients’ needs while taking all opportunities to upsell extras and improve our margin. Key to this is a musical understanding of the clients’ requirements in order to book and promote the most appropriate concerts.
• To produce practical and exciting itineraries that meet the client’s needs and expectations.
• To produce customers’ invoices and ensure all payments are received on time.
• To process supplier’s invoices and ensure all costs are correctly recorded on our reservation system.
• To forge close relationships with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues in order to maximise profit and minimise costs.
• To deliver outstanding customer service to tight schedules and precise standards.
• To assist with quote creation and administration during busy sales periods.
To apply for the role you will have the following qualities:
• Good administration skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise work in a pressurised environment
• A strong interest in music and/or performing arts
• Computer literate with use of Word/Excel and PowerPoint
• Existing knowledge of a wide range of European and worldwide destinations (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
• Provide and demonstrate excellent customer service skills to both clients and colleagues alike
• Have commercial acumen; be adaptable, reliable and flexible, with a responsible attitude
Location: Kemp Town, Brighton
To apply for this role, e-mail [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.