Explore the rich artistic heritage and the developing modern art scene on this exciting three-centre tour.
- Decorative art skills at the Forbidden City
- The intricately created detail of the Terracotta Warriors
- Discover an ancient Chinese skill with a calligraphy lesson
- Modern Art at the 798 Art Zone in Beijing and China Art Museum Shanghai
- Travel, including travel to excursions
- National guide throughout the tour and city guides
- Excursion entrance fees, local guides and driver/guide gratuities
- Full board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, the visa cost is not included in the typical price
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Tips for travelling to China with students
Breakfast is an international buffet at your hotel. Lunch and evening meal are taken at various restaurants with Chinese dishes. Practice your chop stick technique before you travel!
You will need a visa to travel to China. We can help with this and organise a group visa through our agent in China.
A friendly national guide will be with you throughout the tour to assist and ensure all arrangements run smoothly. Local guides also provide commentary for the sites you visit in each city.
We use a comfortable overnight sleeper train between Beijing and Xian and Xian and Shanghai. Compartments are 4 berth so it is good to plan your group size and gender breakdown with this in mind.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £1098 per student.Based on a 7 day, 5 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £1263 per student.Based on an 8 day, 6 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £1287 per student.Based on an 8 day, 6 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018