An opportunity to see some of the USA’s most important art collections.
- The huge inspiring Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC
- Contemporary installations at MOMA in NYC
- Renaissance, American art and Impressionists at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Largest collection of Rodin sculpture outside Paris at Rodin Museum, Philadelphia
- Return flights UK to New York/Philadelphia to UK
- Return airport coach transfers to your accommodation
- Transfer by coach between New York and Philadelphia
- Accommodation, room only
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, activities and excursion entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tips for travelling around New York and Philadelphia with students
New York and Philadelphia both have excellent public transport systems for conveniently getting round the city by subway. We can provide pre-purchased tickets for New York.
We can arrange coaches if you wish to tour the city sites in the comfort of your own coach or tickets for the Hop on Hop Off bus tour.
With so much to see and do in New York and Philadelphia we will work with you to plan your tour and pre-book all your excursions and activities. Entrance fees for many visits and NY Broadway shows can be pre-paid before travel.
We can book half or full day guides to enhance your experience for walking tours or coach tours.
We can arrange breakfast in your hotel (if available) in a local café or a packed breakfast delivery service in New York. Evening meals can be pre-booked at themed restaurants such as The Hard Rock Café in both New York and Philadelphia.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £762 per student.Based on a 5 day, 3 night tour for 30 students travelling February 2018
- Typically £355 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling June 2018
- Typically £1318 per student.Based on a 9 day, 7 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018