Visit New York and be inspired by the energy and entrepreneurial spirit of this global financial centre
- The day-to-day life of Wall Street
- The subterranean vaults at the Federal Reserve
- Classes at the American Museum of Finance
- Back stage tour at Macy’s department store
- Return flights UK to New York
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation (room only)
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Discover Lower Manhattan with your group on your next school visit to New York. Open your students’ eyes to streets reinvigorated by development demonstrating the power of big business and the impact on the locality. Monuments commend history and mourn tragedy as old meets new in the city that never sleeps. Awaken your school group to a world of educational possibilities in one of the greatest outdoor learning environments, New York.
View the Downtown video in the ‘read more’ section below and discover the Big Apple.
Tips for travelling around New York with students
New York has an excellent public transport system for conveniently getting round the city by subway. We can provide pre-purchased tickets. We can arrange coaches if you wish to tour the city sites in the comfort of your own coach.
With so much to see and do in New York we will work with you to plan your tour and pre-book all your excursions and activities. Entrance fees for many visits and Broadway shows can be pre-paid before travel. There are a number of workshops available for performing arts, art and business studies students.
We can book half or full day guides to enhance your experience for walking tours or coach tours.
We have a number of suggested itineraries to choose from.
We can arrange breakfast in your hotel (if available) in a local café or a packed breakfast delivery service. Evening meals can be pre-booked at themed restaurants such as The Hard Rock Café, Planet Hollywood, Buca di Bepo and Bubba Gump.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £1098 per student.Based on a 7 day, 5 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £762 per student.Based on a 5 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £322 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling October 2018