China, with ancient treasures and forward-facing culture, inspires students and broadens their outlook on the world
- The magnificent Forbidden City palace complex
- The epic majesty of the Great Wall of China
- The archaeological phenomenon of the Terracotta Warriors
- The giant Jade Buddha statue in Shanghai
- Travel, including to excursions
- National guide throughout the tour and city guides
- Excursion entrance fees and gratuities
- Full board accommodation and insurance
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, Visa cost is not included in typical price
Suggested itinerary for School groups
School trips to China continue to grow in popularity, and have much to offer students of most subjects. Travelbound’s cross-curricular trips feature intensive, well-organised itineraries across multiple locations, aimed at exposing your party to as much as possible of this most enticing country.
In the capital, Beijing, there are some sights which will inspire students of all ages, especially those studying History.
These include the Forbidden City, the majestic former imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties; fragments of the Great Wall of China, and Tiananmen Square, a famed site of great cultural and social significance for the country.
Heading south, Xian is one of China’s oldest cities, and where you’ll find the incredible Terracotta Army – a vast pit of over 8,000 ancient figures of warriors, acrobats and musicians, all created with individual faces. Art students can take a class in the traditional Chinese crafts of calligraphy or watercolour painting in Xian, while those with an interest in food technology can indulge in a cookery lesson.
The most populous city in China, and symbolic of its powerhouse economy, is Shanghai. There are many attractions here for Business students of course, and interesting excursion ideas include Nanjing Road, the world’s longest shopping district and the impressive Oriental Pearl TV Tower opposite the Bund financial district, particularly in the evenings.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £996 per student.Based on a 5 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £1666 per student.Based on a 9 day, 7 night tour for 40 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £1198 per student.Based on a 9 day, 7 night tour for 30 students, travelling March 2018