The North German cities of Bremen and Bremerhaven are packed full of educational delights for students.
- Discover changing climates across the world at the Climate House in Bremerhaven
- The UNESCO Renaissance Town Hall and Market Square in Bremen
- Universum Bremen Science Centre
- Emigration history in the German Emigration Center, Bremerhaven
- Return flights UK to Bremen or Hamburg
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- One day coach hire (9hrs)
- Half board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for school groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £398 per student.Based on a 4 night tour for 35 students, travelling May 2018
- Typically £322 per student.Based on 4 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £298 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018