Germany’s fourth largest city, Cologne is packed full of educational attractions and fun activities.
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cologne Cathedral
- The story of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum
- Enjoy a panoramic boat trip on the Rhine
- A wide choice of excellent museums
- All travel by British touring coach subject to EU driver’s hours regulation
- Return Channel crossing
- Full board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 8 students
Please note: activities and excursion entrance fees are not included in typical price. Travelbound can also arrange this tour by air.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £334 per student.Based on a 4 night tour for 35 students, travelling May 2018
- Typically £322 per student.Based on 4 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £298 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018