City of Music, Culture and History, Leipzig was the scene of the Peaceful Revolution of 1989 leading to the fall of the Berlin Wall and the re-unification of Germany.
- Return flights UK to Berlin
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Half board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £298 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £322 per student.Based on 4 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £336 per student.based on a 4 day, 3 night tour for 30 students travelling in February 2018