This picturesque region just across the Channel is a great place to get a taste of French culture and its history.
- Practicing French at a local market
- Understanding conflict at the V2 Rocket base of La Coupole
- Baking bread at a boulangerie
- Meeting the sea lions at Nausicaa Sea Centre
- Travel by British touring coach
- Return Channel crossing
- Full board accommodation and insurance
- 1 teacher place for every 8 students
Please note, excursion entrance fees are not included.
Suggested itinerary for school groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £355 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling June 2018
- Typically £188 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £322 per student.Based on a 4 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018