York is one of the most beautifully preserved medieval cities in Britain.
- The grandeur of York Minster
- Three hundred years of railway history at the NRM
- Multi-sensory Viking experience at the refurbished Yorkvik Centre (from May 2017)
- Spooky tales on a Ghost Walk
- All travel by British touring coach subject to driver’s hours regulations
- Full board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 8 students
Please note, excursion and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £355 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling June 2018
- Typically £298 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £184 per student.Based on a 3 day, 2 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018