Study life in the shadow of an active volcano, volcanic and coastal features, tourism and settlement development
- Return flights UK to Italy
- Airport transfers and excursion transport
- Full board accommodation and insurance
- Assistance of a local representative
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
- Entrance fees not included
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Book your Bay of Naples trip with us and receive a complimentary educational pack.
Containing resources to help support geography curriculum goals, these worksheets focus on areas tailored to your trip. Covering a range of topics, including natural hazards, coasts, sustainability, tourism, economic and urban geography, your students will be able to extend their understanding against a backdrop that allows for exploration and investigative enquiry. The worksheets, combined with working in line with the GCSE scope of study, are designed to support progression from key stage 3 national curriculum requirements to future study into A level.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £898 per student.Based on a 5 day, 4 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £732 per student.Based on a 4 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £778 per student.Based on a 5 day, 4 night tour for 20 students departing May 2018