Combine two exciting and contrasting destinations for an unforgettable geography trip.
- The erupting Strokkur geyser and stunning waterfalls of Gullfoss
- Visit to the impressive Sólheimajökull glacier
- A cruise round the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- High Line urban renewal project
- Flights UK to Keflavik, Keflavik to New York, New York to UK
- Return overseas airport transfers
- Accommodation – full board Iceland, bed and breakfast New York
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note: Guide, excursions and entrance fees in Iceland and New York not included.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tour operator’s top tips
This is a great combination, the natural wonders of Iceland contrasted with the very urban and densely populated city of New York!
Katharina Salzmann, Tour Co-ordinator
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
Tips for travelling around New York with students
New York has an excellent public transport system for conveniently getting round the city by subway. We can provide pre-purchased tickets. We can arrange coaches if you wish to tour the city sites in the comfort of your own coach.
With so much to see and do in New York we will work with you to plan your tour and pre-book all your excursions and activities. Entrance fees for many visits and Broadway shows can be pre-paid before travel. There are a number of workshops available for performing arts, art and business studies students.
We can book half or full day guides to enhance your experience for walking tours or coach tours. There are a number of suggested itineraries to choose from.
We can arrange breakfast in your hotel (if available) in a local café or a packed breakfast delivery service. Evening meals can be pre-booked at themed restaurants such as The Hard Rock Café, Planet Hollywood, Buca di Bepo and Bubba Gump.
- Typically £1666 per student.Based on a 9 day, 7 night tour for 40 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £604 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling April 2018
- Typically £1773 per student.Based on a 8 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018