Discover the many facets of this unique American cityscape
- Discover how the city developed at the Museum of the History of New York
- A cruise round the Statue of Liberty and explore Ellis Island
- Guided tour of the Financial District
- Visit the UN Building
- Return flights UK to New York
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation, room only
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price
Suggested itinerary for School groups
New York has an excellent public transport system for conveniently getting round the city by subway. We can provide pre-purchased tickets. We can arrange coaches if you wish to tour the city sites in the comfort of your own coach.
With so much to see and do in New York we will work with you to plan your tour and pre-book all your excursions and activities. Entrance fees for many visits and Broadway shows can be pre-paid before travel.
We can book half or full day guides to enhance your experience for walking tours or coach tours. We also have a number of suggested itineraries to choose from.
We can arrange breakfast in your hotel (if available) in a local café or a packed breakfast delivery service. Evening meals can be pre-booked at themed restaurants such as The Hard Rock Café, Planet Hollywood, Buca di Bepo and Bubba Gump.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £762 per student.Based on a 5 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £898 per student.Based on a 5 day, 4 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £1454 per student.Based on a 8 day, 7 night tour for 30 students, travelling March 2018