A history trip to Paris takes students on a journey through the creation of the Republic with monuments and museums at every turn.
- Experience the lavish splendour of Versailles Palace
- The site of the guillotine in Place de la Concorde
- The prison at the Conciergerie
- The beautiful gothic cathedral of Notre-Dame
- All travel by British touring coach subject to EU driver’s hours regulation
- Return Channel crossing
- Half board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 8 students
Excursion entrance fees where applicable and guides are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £712 per student.Based on a 5 day, 4 night tour for 30 students, travelling Jan 2018
- Typically £298 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £188 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling March 2018