Students can immerse themselves in the language and culture of China’s capital city.
- The majesty of the Great Wall of China
- Ceremony at a traditional tea house
- The opportunity to interact with local people
- Discover an ancient Chinese skill with a calligraphy lesson
- Travel, including travel to excursions
- City guide throughout the tour
- Excursion entrance fees and driver/guide gratuities
- Full board accommodation
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, visa cost is not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tips for travelling to China with students
Breakfast is an international buffet at your hotel. Lunch and evening meal are taken at various restaurants with Chinese dishes. Practice your chop stick technique before you travel!
You will need a visa to travel to China. We can help with this and organise a group visa through our agent in China.
A local guide will accompany the group and provide commentary for the sites you visit.
The hotels we use are all of a high standard, minimum 3 star. Students share twin bedded rooms.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £1098 per student.Based on a 7 day, 5 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018
- Typically £1355 per student.Based on a 9 day, 7 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £1318 per student.Based on a 9 day, 7 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018