Birthplace of Paella and home to the Fallas Festival this is a city of tradition that also looks to the future.
- The historic Plaza de la Virgen and the Old Town
- Experience the colours and smells of the Central Market
- Learn how to make Paella in its birthplace
- Discover Valencia’s Fallas Festival at the Fallas Museum
- Return flights UK to Valencia
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Half board accommodation
- 2 x two hour language lessons
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Tips for travelling around Valencia with students
The old city is walkable and the efficient public transport system gives access the City of Arts and Sciences is a great way to get around the city.
It’s great to explore parts of the city on foot where you get to experience so much more.
We can book a half or full day guides to enhance your experience in Valencia. The guides can also guide in Spanish if preferred.
We can arrange coach hire for your party for visits outside the city. This can be to the Albufera National Park or Terra Mitica theme park (seasonal opening). Another popular option is the Hop-on Hop-off Tourist Bus which connects the major tourist sites. We can get tickets before you travel.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £364 per student.Based on a 4 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £436 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling March 2018
- Typically £371 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling January 2018