Young performers will experience the excitement and buzz of this vibrant creative city.
- The excitement of a Broadway Show
- Tailored Broadway workshops
- A cruise round the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Skyscraping views from the Empire State Building
- Return flights UK to New York
- Return airport coach transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation, room only
- 1 teacher place for every 10 students
Please note, excursions and entrance fees are not included in typical price.
Suggested itinerary for School groups
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip
- Typically £762 per student.Based on a 5 day, 3 night tour for 30 students, travelling February 2018
- Typically £355 per student.Based on a 3 night tour for 35 students, travelling June 2018
- Typically £312 per student.Based on a 2 night tour for 35 students, travelling March 2018