Welcome to Travelbound, the chosen provider of thought-provoking and engaging university tours for the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC).
The Student Tours team are on hand to support you every step of the way as you plan an unrivalled educational experience for your students. Enabling you to easily access the worldwide learning opportunities, Travelbound encourages students to learn through travel.
See the world’s most famous sites or head for the little-known gems that can support students through focused learning goals. Whatever your requirements for your university trip, the Travelbound Student Tours team can support you in meeting all your needs.
“The tour organisation was excellent and everything worked to plan and seemed effortless. The interpreter we were given was brilliant and helped us a lot. Our Tour Co-ordinator’s attention to detail ensured that we had an exciting and stress-free trip that meant our students learned about International Retailing and the culture of Budapest. I couldn’t fault the trip overall.”
- Health & Safety: Your university and students can travel safe in the knowledge their trip is built around a stringent Safety Management System independently audited by an external service. As part of the Experience Education sector under the Travelopia group, Travelbound can provide the financial security expected of our ATOL and ATBA protected student tours.
- Price: The Travelbound Student Tours team works closely with the Party Leader to tailor a memorable educational experience that not only meets your desired learning outcomes but requirements and budget. Travelbound Student Tours can guarantee to price match and beat any like-for-like quote and an additional 5% discount exclusive to SUPC universities.
- Dedicated Account Manager: Travelbound Student Tours are bespoke tours designed to support your students’ learning, while providing unique unforgettable travel experiences for students seeking a little more from their time at university.
- Your booking, your trip: We operate a straightforward booking process with step by step guidance from enquiring to returning from your student tour.
- 24-hour support: SUPC universities receive 24-hour support whilst away on tour.
- Exclusive access: SUPC can benefit from access to Travelopia’s exclusive French Château in the heart of Normandy, ClubHotels in the French Alps and UK activity centres.
- Inspection visits: Party Leaders booking their Travelbound Student Tours have the added benefit of inspection visits prior to your university’s departure.
- Optional extras: Travelbound can source a range of extras for your student tour, including hoodies personalised with your university’s name.
With you every step of the way
Deciding where your university group is travelling to does not need to be a testing experience. Whatever your group requirements are, the Travelbound Student Tours team are ready to find the ideal location and guide you through the booking process from start to finish.
- Browse our website for inspiration or gather more information from a member of a friendly team. With LiveChat functionality on our website, Party Leaders can find out what they want to know even faster.
- Request a quote online or over the phone and your SUPC Account Manager will be in touch to run through your request.
- Make a no-obligation provisional booking and open the trip to your university’s students.Confirm the tour by completing a booking form and sending first deposits.
- You will be sent a confirmation pack and be introduced to your SUPC Tour Co-ordinator who has specialist knowledge of your chosen destination.
- Second deposits are due within 8 weeks of the Travelbound receiving your first deposit. The final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
- Send in your final form 16 weeks before travelling.
Receive your final travel pack 3 weeks before departing on your adventure.During the trip we are on the end of the phone for 24-hour emergency support.