A bustling metropolis where ancient traditions meets the bright technological future, Tokyo is an alluring city full of vibrancy and enchantment.
- Set in idyllic gardens, the Nezu museum is a private collection of Japanese and Asian art.
- Wander through the impressive Imperial Palace grounds and marvel at the Nijubashi Bridge.
- Spot the new fashion trends in the hip Harajuku district.
- Return flights to Tokyo
- All current taxes and surcharges
- 4 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation
- Single rooms for Party Leaders
- 1 leader free for 10 paying passengers
- 24 hours assistance and support
Sample itinerary for University and College groups (not included in the guide price)
For over 400 years, Tokyo has been the influential hub of Japan’s politics, economics and culture. Upon arrival in Tokyo, you will be dazzled by the modernity of this city that neatly fuses with its’ traditional charms. Whilst visiting this energetic and animated city full of educational visits, take time out to experience a traditional tea ceremony or take refuge in the one of the many tranquil green spaces.
Promote this trip to students
We provide you with promotional materials to help you get your students excited about their trip.
Travelbound helps you every step of the way
Find your ideal trip
Choose a tour and get a quote, then we can discuss your options and tailor your trip
Our PowerPoint presentations and posters help you promote your tour
Prepare to go
Your dedicated Tour Co-ordinator does all the pre-tour administration for your trip