Our full refund offer will allow your school to book with complete confidence for the 2021/22 academic year.
At Travelbound, we are doing everything we can to ensure schools can travel and explore with confidence. As a leading name in educational travel, we have provided support to all our groups through the COVID-19 pandemic along with providing refunds for those groups whose trips could no longer take place due to the FCDO advice. In addition, we have tailored our booking conditions to continue to provide memorable travel experiences without compromising safety and financial security.
Nothing to lose, experience to gain
Benefit from our commitment guarantee of a full refund on your 2021/22 booking. In the event your group cannot travel, you will receive a full refund meaning there is nothing to lose and a world of learning experiences to gain for your students.
Got a question? Speak to a member of our Travelbound team.
Travel with Travelbound
Ready to start planning your school’s next educational tour?
What does it mean to be protected by ABTA and ATOL? Who are the School Travel Forum (STF)? What does the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge mean for my Travelbound booking?
Planning a non-European tour for your school?
Keep in the know
While our team work to provide you with all the information you require to run your school trip safely, we strongly suggest you keep updated with travel advice provided by government bodies.
Here are some useful links to information around specific requirements you may need to follow by region in relation to COVID-19 legislation:
*Terms and Conditions
Full unconditional refund guarantee for all new Tours
Valid on all new bookings for the 2021/22 UK Academic Year, made from 10th February 2021. If a group decides they no longer wish to travel, a full unconditional refund guarantee is available until 30th September 2021.
- New bookings excludes a booking made as a result of a deferral or bookings that have a credit value applied to them arising from a previous booking.
- Full refund for long haul bookings only valid on Tours travelling between 1st January 2022
and 31st August 2022.
- Refund offer only remains valid where confirmed bookings have paid all subsequent payments on time, as per your booking confirmation or our terms and conditions.
- Refunds are only valid where the entire group booking is cancelled per these Terms. There shall be no refunds for individual cancellations. Any individuals who choose to cancel will be subject to our standard cancellation terms, as per our terms and conditions with any price increase due to reduction in numbers passed on to the group as stated therein.
- Refunds will be made 14 days from our receiving written cancellation notice.