A Trip Less Ordinary
Giving students the chance to explore their learning beyond lectures
Travelbound’s experienced team are the industry leaders for organising trips for universities and colleges.
We share your enthusiasm for your subject, and work hard to create tailored tours that meet your needs – and to get the best price for your excursion experiences.
Book with confidence
*Terms and Conditions
Valid on new bookings for the 21/22 academic year, made between 1st September 2020 and 30th April 2021. Refunds and offers only remain valid where bookings have paid all subsequent payments on time, as per your booking confirmation and/or our terms and conditions. Refunds are only valid where the entire group booking is cancelled per these Terms. There shall be no refunds for individual cancellations. Any individuals who choose to cancel will be subject to our standard cancellation terms, as per our terms and conditions with any price increase due to reduction in numbers passed on to the group as stated therein.
With you every step of the way…
As a Group Leader you’ll be supported in everything from tailoring itineraries to risk assessments and tour promotion.
Study trips for university and college students
We work with Group Leaders, lecturers and institutions to arrange university and college trips for a range of academic subjects.
- Architecture students can access the skyscrapers of New York, Gaudi’s modernism in Barcelona or the innovation and sky-high ambition of Dubai.
- Art and design tours open up the world’s finest collections from the Louvre in Paris to the contemporary Saatchi Gallery in London.
- Business studies students can choose form tours to a range of economic hubs, from Berlin to New York, London to Prague. Uncover the unique conditions for commerce in each with factory visits and lectures.
- Fashion and textiles student tours reveal the costume heritage of Paris, design innovation in London and smooth fashion commerce in New York. Students gain inspiration on visits to designers’ studios and museums.
- Catering and hospitality students can uncover the secrets of success while visiting Budapest’s grand spa hotels, the gastronomic outlets of Lyon or the street food carts of New York.
- A Media studies trips can provide practical skills and a fresh outlook for future work. Get behind the scenes of Radio City in New York. See how German interview and quiz shows are filmed at Rundfunk Berlin Brandenburg. Global media varies in style, content and delivery depending on where it’s produced.
- Performing arts students will learn from the best in the business in London and New York. Catch a show on Broadway or Theatreland with us. It means that you can then take a workshop with some of its performers!
- Travel and tourism students can see how global attractions from London’s Madame Tussauds to the Eiffel Tower and Dubai’s Burj Al Arab keep visitors coming back with a formula for success.
What our course trip leaders say
The organisation of these trips allows students a great experience of different environments and hands-on experience in an international destination without weeks of work and planning from staff beforehand
This trip was professionally organised, the team prompt and pleasant. The costings, flight times and overall organisation only added to the enjoyment and educational experience of the students. Well done.
Travelbound offer an exemplary level of service throughout the residential visit process and the knowledge, advice and friendliness of the team cannot be faulted