Booking terms and conditions policy
- Please click here for a PDF of schools booking terms and conditions.
- Please click here for a PDF of university and college booking terms and conditions.
- View our important information page, covering accommodation and extra adult places.
Key rights under the Package Travel Regulations
- Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
- There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
- Travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organiser or the travel agent.
- Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
- The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance, fuel prices) and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the price of the package, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
- Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
- If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organiser fails to remedy the problem.
- Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
- The organiser has to provide assistance if the traveller is in difficulty.
- If the organiser or, in some Member States, the retailer becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organiser or, where applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, repatriation of the travellers is secured. We, Skibound LTD have taken out insolvency protection with the financial protection entity ABTA–The Travel Association. You can contact the financial protection entity ABTA – The Travel Association at 30 Park Street, London, SE19EQ; [email protected]; 020 3117 0500 if services are denied because of Skibound LTDs insolvency.
- The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 can be found on; https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2018/9780111168479/contents
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and the NHS have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
- For the latest travel advice please visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- For more on security, local laws, plus passport and visa information, please visit travelaware.campaign.gov.uk.
- Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting fitfortravel.nhs.uk.
- For further advice from Travelbound, please see our travel aware page.
These apply to: (A) Your Use Of Our Website; (B) Our Supply Of Products And Services; and (C) Our Contact With You.
This Travelbound website (“Website”) is owned and operated by SkiBound Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) a company registered in England and Wales with its Registered Office at Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD (company number 1873956) and which trades under a number of brands.
We are a member of the Travelopia group of companies. We are fully bonded by the Civil Aviation Authority under the Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL) with ATOL number 2165. We are also members of the Association of British Travel Agents and our membership number is V378X.
Please ensure that you review all of the following sections of our Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website – your use of and access to any page or part of our Website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to our Website Terms and Conditions you will not be permitted to access or use our Website.
You may only use this Website:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use only (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive); or
- to obtain information on, check the suitability and availability of our products and services; or
- for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services; or
- to access or retrieve your travel information and/or booking data, manage your preferences or to get into contact with us about your bookings or travel arrangements; or
- submit and share your views, reviews and comments on our products and services.
You agree that you shall not:
- access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
- use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
- use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the Website; or
- gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorised access to our Website, our other systems and/or to the personal data, information or booking data of other users and customers; or
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservation on this Website.
Ownership and use of material and information on our Website
This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in the United Kingdom and/or other countries and which belong to us or to companies within the Travelopia Group or which have been licensed to us.
Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks.
Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, podcasts, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software.
Subject to the “Authorised Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner’s prior written permission.
This Website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are members of our group of companies or external websites operated by our selected suppliers or partners or other third party websites. Occasionally as you browse, book travel arrangements or use the functionality on this Website we may provide you with links or connect you to websites which may be our branded or third party branded sites.
These links or connections are made available so you can search for and purchase additional services, find out further information on our services and your personal travel arrangements quickly and easily and find out about the products and services of our other group companies and brands. Please note that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
We have made available various services, tools and functionality on this Website for your use. The information set out by us on these pages tells you how you can use these services, tools and functionality to find out about and book our products (as well as those provided by our selected partners), view content provided by us, interact with us and submit and share views with other customers.
Information about cookies and their use by us on this Website can be found in our cookies policy.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Updates and changes
We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you. We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions. We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication.
You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version. Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
This Website has been designed for use within the United Kingdom. By accessing this Website you are agreeing that the Courts of England will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that English law shall be the applicable law.
Last updated: May 2017