Experience our very own Château du Molay, Normandy
If you’re looking for a seamless school trip experience, then look no further than our exclusively owned and managed Château du Molay!
Located only 14kms from Bayeux, within easy reach of the world famous Calvados coast and just a 45 minute journey from Caen, the chateau is in an ideal location for easy school trips from the UK.
We provide tailored trips, packages and itineraries to suit your groups subject focus and needs – for languages, art, history, cross-curricular and more.
The 18th century chateau can accommodate 195 guests in 42 en-suite bedrooms and is set among 38 acres of beautiful private parkland.
Teachers give our chateau a rating of 92%
Our on-site facilities and activities are first class:
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal opening).
- Games room.
- Large restaurant (explore the latest Château menu / French version).
- Full-size football/rugby pitch.
- All-weather sports court for tennis, basketball and 5-a-side football.
- Excellent on-site staff ready who are willing and able to make your trip run smoothly.
- Brand new classroom featuring large screen and projection equipment (suitable for groups of 35).
- Bar and tuck shop area offering a range of smoothies and milkshakes.
- Improved packed lunches.
- Fire Prevention System.
- Ongoing upgrades to bathrooms throughout.
We have a range of on-site, indoor and outdoor activities for school groups coming to Normandy.
We’re pleased to share our grounds to ensure each of our groups have a memorable and safe time. With English and French speaking staff to coordinate the activities we’re sure you’ll have a brilliant time.
What are the teacher rooms like?
We know how important it is to have somewhere comfy and quiet to chill out and get some space from the energy of your young learners!
Fear not, we’ve put a lot of time, effort and thought into creating nice spaces and rooms for you and your colleagues to retire for a good night’s sleep or a much needed beverage.
To find out more about how we can cater for you and your students, contact us today and we will happily send you a no obligation quote, a free activity workbook and a free chateau DVD. Or you can email us with any questions you may have.